- 1Raise one’s head.More example sentences
raise, lift (up), hold up, uplift
- But just when I think so, yet another Craig Wilson rears his head.
- Just when I'm least expecting it, she rears her head.
- Smiling a toothy grin, he put his hands to his temples, his index fingers extended, and reared his head.
- 1.1 (rear its head) (Of an unpleasant matter) emerge; present itself: elitism is rearing its ugly head againMore example sentences
- It certainly reared its head in the past and it rears its head in the present time as well.
- This matter has just reared its head in the election campaign.
- And now, another base-line issue rears its head.