- Establish a new base level for (a tax level, price index, etc.).More example sentences
- During this year, the entire National Accounts have been rebased from 1993 onward which caused the delay in publishing these all important national benchmarks.
- Attempts by the chief executive to rebase the company's share options, even as the shares sank so low as to become virtually worthless, was typical of the decoupling.
- He rebased the finances of racing, and went out on a tremendous high by settling the dispute with the Office of Fair Trading.
More definitions of rebaseDefinition of rebase in:
- The British & World English dictionary