- Breathe in (exhaled air).More example sentences
- Rebreathers use technology in which the same air is rebreathed; the diver exhales into the equipment, which scrubs the air free of carbon dioxide and recirculates it.
- When babies sleep face down on such a surface, they rebreathe air they have exhaled, which can contain high amounts of carbon dioxide.
- Similar effects occur when present-day glue sniffers rebreathe exhaled air from a plastic bag.
More definitions of rebreatheDefinition of rebreathe in:
- The British & World English dictionary