- 1A refutation or contradiction.More example sentences
- This order does not include costs relating to any rebuttal experiment the claimant may have performed which was not the subject of Dr Jones's evidence.
- It was not sufficient, by way of rebuttal of the perjury charge, to identify some other possible explanation for Mr Sage's evidence.
- The ease of publishing on the Net is such that if someone posts something obviously erroneous, someone else can easily post a rebuttal, refutation, or correction.
- 1.1 another term for rebutter.More example sentences
- Judge Soedarto adjourned the next hearing to next Monday, when Antashari will reply to the rebuttals by the defendant's team of lawyers.
- After the defence rests, prosecutors will begin a rebuttal and Jackson's attorneys will then be given an opportunity to respond.
- The jury was expected to get the case sometime later the day, after the end of the plaintiff's argument and a rebuttal by the senior deputy district attorney.