Definition of recalculate in English:
Calculate again, typically using different data.
- In the evenings, she would look over their bank statements and bills, calculating and recalculating numbers until she found a way to cut out enough luxuries.
- The electrostatic interaction energies between the different sheets may be recalculated in the dipole approximation from simulation data.
- The company can then simply mark the derivative to market and adjust the underlying exposure by the same amount, without having to calculate and recalculate the values of the items.
- Example sentences
- Doing that will require some recalculations regarding focus and the allocation of resources, which is never easy in the midst of an election year.
- This effectively fills the gap through a series of pen and paper recalculations.
- The department's separate recalculation of the cash deposit rate cut the countervailing duty to nine per cent and the anti-dumping levy to four per cent.
Definition of recalculate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan