- Calculate again, typically using different data.More example sentences
- In the evenings, she would look over their bank statements and bills, calculating and recalculating numbers until she found a way to cut out enough luxuries.
- The electrostatic interaction energies between the different sheets may be recalculated in the dipole approximation from simulation data.
- The company can then simply mark the derivative to market and adjust the underlying exposure by the same amount, without having to calculate and recalculate the values of the items.
- More example sentences
- Doing that will require some recalculations regarding focus and the allocation of resources, which is never easy in the midst of an election year.
- This effectively fills the gap through a series of pen and paper recalculations.
- The department's separate recalculation of the cash deposit rate cut the countervailing duty to nine per cent and the anti-dumping levy to four per cent.
More definitions of recalculateDefinition of recalculate in:
- The British & World English dictionary