Pronunciation: /rēˈCHek /[with object]
- Check or verify again: recheck all the wiringMore example sentences
- I'd spent a lot of time checking and rechecking the answers.
- As I entered, checked and rechecked the titles and names, my main concern was spelling and correct typeface and color.
- She'd been waiting impatiently at the door for almost twenty minutes, constantly checking and rechecking herself in the entryway mirror.
nounBack to top
- An act of checking or verifying something again: a recheck of the dataMore example sentences
- Though the barrage of checks and rechecks can get annoying, it doesn't bother me; anything in order to fly safely.
- Advice on exam rechecks, as well as information on further education and job opportunities will also be provided.
- The results of rechecks are expected to be made available in early October.
More definitions of recheckDefinition of recheck in:
- The British & World English dictionary