- An upholstered armchair that can be tilted backward, especially one with a footrest that simultaneously extends from the front.More example sentences
- Loveseats, club chairs and ottomans, wing chairs, recliners and dining chairs all can benefit from the addition of a fashionable slipcover.
- He smiled warmly as he leaned back in the comfortable recliner, feet resting on the coffee table before him.
- Like recliners, many nineteenth-century rocking chair inventions were directed toward the special needs of the very young, the elderly, and the infirm.
More definitions of reclinerDefinition of recliner in:
- The British & World English dictionary