- Confirm again: I was able to reconfirm this fact firsthand during my visitMore example sentences
- But the terrible events this month only reconfirmed my belief that the protection of our democracy must be rooted in the reinvigoration of democratic engagement itself.
- The players continued with the tour only after the agreed procedures had been reconfirmed with diplomats and security advisers.
- Above all, it reconfirmed my feeling that I really was better off not going.
- More example sentences
- For him a better than expected result marks a personal vindication and certain reconfirmation as party leader.
- We don't think that there have been any changes since the last review, and we're satisfied that all we're doing is going through a process of reconfirmation to make sure that all of the factors were taken into account back in '99.
- ‘This was simply a reconfirmation that missiles are now a reality in South Asia,’ Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesman Aziz Ahmad Khan said in a statement issued in Islamabad.
More definitions of reconfirmDefinition of reconfirm in:
- The British & World English dictionary