- Consign again or differently.More example sentences
- Maybe they'll pick out four or five, then reconsign the rest.
- All unsold items must be withdrawn or reconsigned by the end of the consignment term (February 28).
- Entire shipments or portions of shipments may be reconsigned/rerouted.
- More example sentences
- As soon as practicable after the Commission has taken possession of detained drug-like substances, they must, pending their return, reconsignment or disposal, be taken to a place of security specified by the Managing Director.
- A request for reconsignment or diversion must be confirmed in writing, which shall include facsimile transmissions.
More definitions of reconsignDefinition of reconsign in:
- The British & World English dictionary