Consolidate (something) again or anew.
- Shareholders now just have to trust that the new MD can reconsolidate the company for a new era of growth.
- His reign was marked by continuous military campaigns to reconsolidate the Seleucid empire.
- That night, the Battalion moved forward and, after taking a few casualties, reconsolidated their line.
- Example sentences
- In the global reconsolidation of capitalism, for instance, neo-colonial states are subordinated to advanced capitalist/colonial states, although both mediate capital accumulation.
- Some scientists argue that after initial memory consolidation takes place it may be possible to recall memories and then interfere with their reconsolidation as a way to erase recalled memories.
- And this, in turn, is nothing less than one of the most thoroughgoing instances of assimilation and reconsolidation in twentieth-century America.
Definition of reconsolidate in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.