- Convene or cause to convene again, especially after a pause in proceedings: [no object]: as soon as the Senate reconvenes next month [with object]: it was agreed to reconvene the permanent commissionMore example sentences
- Officials have prepared a report on the merits of such a move and a decision will be taken by the roads minister when parliament reconvenes next month.
- The group agreed to reconvene in one month's time.
- Normal proceedings of both the houses of parliament reconvened at 3 p.m.
More definitions of reconveneDefinition of reconvene in:
- The British & World English dictionary