- British term for certified mail.More example sentences
- Today, I was expecting to receive a parcel by recorded delivery.
- On another occasion, 30 letters were sent by recorded delivery, with Royal Mail being unable to account for three of them.
- We had a packet to send off to the solicitor with the signed and witnessed Deed of Transfer which we wanted to go as a recorded delivery.
More definitions of recorded deliveryDefinition of recorded delivery in:
- The British & World English dictionary