- A type of hash made with beets.More example sentences
- When served in American diners, some have a combination of beetroot and corned beef (called red flannel hash in New England).
- Even successful seafood entrées like well-cooked fillets of arctic char and the day-boat cod were served on big, comforting mattresses of red flannel hash and a soupy mix of leeks, mushrooms, and mashed potatoes, respectively.
- For the ‘red flannel hash’: Cook each root vegetable separately in salted boiling water until tender.
More definitions of red flannel hashDefinition of red flannel hash in:
- The British & World English dictionary