Definition of red fox in English:
A common fox with a reddish coat, native to both Eurasia and North America and living from the Arctic tundra to the southern temperate regions.
- Vulpes vulpes, family Canidae
- Other predators are red foxes, coyotes, wolves, bear, mountain lions, lynx, bobcats, eagles, and great horned owls.
- In Wapusk you could see an Arctic fox and a red fox, a ptarmigan and a spruce grouse, a caribou and a wolf, a polar bear and even the odd grizzly - all in one day.
- There are different foxes, there's the gray fox, the red fox, the arctic fox.
Definition of red fox in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.