- The temperature or state of something so hot that it emits red light.More example sentences
- She parked up on a ridge a mile from Cail, and through binoculars, scanned the dead soil and red heat.
- Forge welds made by blacksmiths were made by heating the parts to be joined to a red heat considerably below the molten temperature.
- The metal slowly becomes long and smooth, the red heat slowly escaping from it.
More definitions of red heatDefinition of red heat in:
- The British & World English dictionary