Definition of red kangaroo in English:
A large kangaroo of Australian grasslands, the male of which has a russet-red coat and the female typically a blue-gray coat.
- Macropus rufus, family Macropodidae
- For an instant, a small tree glows in the light, then a bush, then three red kangaroos.
- Largest and fleetest are the red kangaroos of the wide open plains of inland Australia.
- There are red kangaroos bounding all over the place, it is a beautiful bit of dry bush country.
Definition of red kangaroo in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.