- A red form of lead oxide used as a pigment.More example sentences
- Pigments such as red lead, white lead, Spanish brown, and indigo blue were mixed with water and size (animal skin glue) to make paint.
- He rolled them in baking grease and then rolled them in red lead, lead oxide.
- Stones and metals fall under the rulership of planets, not signs, but through its association with Mars, Scorpio is often linked with iron, ochre, bloodstone, jasper, red lead or vermilion.
More definitions of red leadDefinition of red lead in:
- The British & World English dictionary