- 1The ripe red fruit of a sweet pepper. Compare with green pepper.More example sentences
- Foods rich in vitamin C include citrus fruits, tomatoes, red peppers and broccoli.
- Rich sources are citrus fruits, kiwi fruits, strawberries, blackcurrants, kale, red peppers, watercress, spinach and carrots.
- These were placed atop new potatoes, cauliflower, red peppers, zucchini and julienned carrots.
- 1.1 another term for cayenne.
More definitions of red pepperDefinition of red pepper in:
- The British & World English dictionary