Definition of redefine in English:
Define again or differently: her attempt to redefine postmodernism along more political and sociocultural lines
More example sentences
- It is a rare moment in politics when debates can be redefined along wholly new lines.
- It provided a new approach to modern society and production methods, an attempt to redefine the meaning and nature of the work of art.
- Their attempt is to redefine the relation between actors and the audience.
- Example sentences
- Europe is going through a period of renewal and redefinition.
- And part of this is a redefinition of what it means to be a successful woman in the 21st century.
- In order of importance, here are the upcoming makeovers: an editorial redefinition and a major redesign.
Definition of redefine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan