Definition of redeploy in English:
Assign (troops, employees, or resources) to a new place or task: units concentrated in Buenos Aires would be redeployed to the provinces
More example sentences
- This denied the Nazi command the possibility to redeploy the troops.
- Being able to redeploy analysts and form ad hoc teams quickly and effectively is a basic requirement for intelligence organizations today.
- The US is planning to redeploy troops from South Korea to Iraq.
- Example sentences
- On redeployment, many soldiers rotate to new assignments or leave the Army.
- In addition, the system did not provide reliable documentation required for redeployment.
- We continue to conduct interviews as part of reintegration six months after redeployment.
Definition of redeploy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.