- Design (something) again in a different way: the front seats have been redesignedMore example sentences
- Last year, we faced one of our biggest spatial design challenges to date: redesigning the interior of a caravan.
- What would he do differently if he were redesigning the building today?
- Then they'd park and write new code to make improvements, redesigning the system on the spot.
nounBack to top
- The action or process of redesigning something.More example sentences
- Equipment is not the only possible object for productive redesign.
- The redesign would require a new chipset, new processor boards and a major overhaul of customers' hardware.
- And depending on how you want to count them, this is either the third or fourth major redesign of the site.
More definitions of redesignDefinition of redesign in:
- The British & World English dictionary