Definition of redesign in English:
Design (something) again in a different way: the front seats have been redesigned
More example sentences
- Last year, we faced one of our biggest spatial design challenges to date: redesigning the interior of a caravan.
- What would he do differently if he were redesigning the building today?
- Then they'd park and write new code to make improvements, redesigning the system on the spot.
nounBack to top
The action or process of redesigning something.
- Equipment is not the only possible object for productive redesign.
- The redesign would require a new chipset, new processor boards and a major overhaul of customers' hardware.
- And depending on how you want to count them, this is either the third or fourth major redesign of the site.
Definition of redesign in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan