- Give (someone or something) a different official name, description, or title: the territories have been redesignated as national parksMore example sentences
- With adjustable sights, the pistol is redesignated PT 99.
- She said they misled the parish council into believing the site had been redesignated from countryside to housing.
- Residents have failed several times to get Bexley Council to redesignate the site.
More definitions of redesignateDefinition of redesignate in:
- The British & World English dictionary