Determine (something) again or differently.
- Anticipated principal reductions for the next five years are difficult to determine because the interest rate and monthly payments are redetermined periodically.
- It is all up in the air until the AAT redetermines the matter.
- It redetermined the matter, I think, in your absence, adverse to you, and you did not then prosecute any appeal from that decision to the Federal Court.
- Example sentences
- Of the three cases before the court, one was remitted for redetermination.
- The decision letter constitutes a redetermination of a planning appeal, where the initial decision was previously quashed by the Court on grounds irrelevant to the present proceedings.
- However, for all the reasons which I have given, this appeal will be allowed and the matter remitted to the Secretary of State for his redetermination.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of redetermine in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.