Definition of redetermine in English:
Determine (something) again or differently.
- Anticipated principal reductions for the next five years are difficult to determine because the interest rate and monthly payments are redetermined periodically.
- It is all up in the air until the AAT redetermines the matter.
- It redetermined the matter, I think, in your absence, adverse to you, and you did not then prosecute any appeal from that decision to the Federal Court.
- Example sentences
- Of the three cases before the court, one was remitted for redetermination.
- The decision letter constitutes a redetermination of a planning appeal, where the initial decision was previously quashed by the Court on grounds irrelevant to the present proceedings.
- However, for all the reasons which I have given, this appeal will be allowed and the matter remitted to the Secretary of State for his redetermination.
Definition of redetermine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia