Definition of redhead in English:
1A person with reddish hair.
- Among those most at risk are people with light skin, hair and eyes, a combination frequent in redheads.
- Brunettes, blondes and redheads adorned the covers in equal proportion, but all had long and luxurious tresses.
- She was still smiling as she waited for the redhead and the brunette to leave.
2A North American diving duck with a reddish-brown head, related to and resembling the pochard.
- Aythya americana, family Anatidae
- Cattail-thronged marshes here host canvasbacks, redheads, and swans, along with buffleheads, common golden-eyes, teals, and even some bald and golden eagles.
- Canvasback, redhead, lesser scaup and ruddy are a few of the diver ducks.
Words that rhyme with redheadbedhead, deadhead
Definition of redhead in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.