Definition of redhead in English:
1A person with reddish hair.
- Among those most at risk are people with light skin, hair and eyes, a combination frequent in redheads.
- Brunettes, blondes and redheads adorned the covers in equal proportion, but all had long and luxurious tresses.
- She was still smiling as she waited for the redhead and the brunette to leave.
2A North American diving duck with a reddish-brown head, related to and resembling the pochard.
- Aythya americana, family Anatidae
- Cattail-thronged marshes here host canvasbacks, redheads, and swans, along with buffleheads, common golden-eyes, teals, and even some bald and golden eagles.
- Canvasback, redhead, lesser scaup and ruddy are a few of the diver ducks.
Definition of redhead in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan