An African antelope with a distinctive whistling call and high bouncing jumps.
- Genus Redunca, family Bovidae: three species
More example sentences
- Also present in smaller numbers are zebra, blue wildebeest, buffalo, oribi, kudu, reedbuck, bushbuck and common duiker.
- The grazers are mainly antelope, wildebeest, hartebeest, oribi, impala, gazelle, reedbuck, roan and sable antelope.
- The crater is home to elephant, buffalo, baboon, reedbuck, colobus monkeys, leopard and duikers.
Definition of reedbuck in:
- The British & World English dictionary