- A thick, close-fitting, double-breasted jacket.More example sentences
- Standish had brought them to a stop outside a dimly lit café that appeared to be closed, except that a burly drunk in a dark reefer jacket had just wandered in unopposed.
- The navy single-breasted reefer jacket continues to be fashionable when a formal look is wanted.
- Snug reefer jackets with raised collars were paired with thigh-high black leather boots.
More definitions of reefer jacketDefinition of reefer jacket in:
- The British & World English dictionary