- Put a new facing on (a building): part of the tower was refaced with brickMore example sentences
- Once the materials arrive, it's time to remove the contents of your cabinets in preparation for the next stage of the process: refacing the cases, as the cabinet boxes are called.
- Achieving the right look required refacing the cabinets, replacing the appliances and, as the Hortons discovered, making critical design decisions.
- If you're happy with your existing cabinet layout and the cabinets are still in good condition, then updating their look by refacing them is a smart alternative to replacing them.
More definitions of refaceDefinition of reface in:
- The British & World English dictionary