- A long, narrow table.More example sentences
- Folded into a narrow strip, our traditional Tanzanian sarong makes an ideal central dressing for the refectory table; with this in place as an ‘inspiration piece’, the ideas fairly flow from us.
- The refectory table in the dining room is long enough to seat her large family, both the children she adopted and her own four offspring.
- The main table in Martin's office was once the refectory table of a Barnardo's children's home.
More definitions of refectory tableDefinition of refectory table in:
- The British & World English dictionary