verb (past refroze; past participle refrozen)
- Make or become frozen again.More example sentences
- It is melted and then refrozen and has to be monitored by an ‘ice doctor’ who has to stay on site for the week.
- It's always best to refreeze the previously frozen wheat after 30 days to assure that any eggs hatched since the last treatment are killed.
- Immediately refreeze only those packages that are still solidly frozen.
More definitions of refreezeDefinition of refreeze in:
- The British & World English dictionary