- Renovate and redecorate (something, especially a building): the premises have been completely refurbished in our corporate styleMore example sentences
- Volunteer your family's time by helping out at a children's hospital or homeless shelter or building or refurbishing housing for people in need.
- There has been little investment in the town hall by the district council over the past five years because its intention has always been to completely refurbish the building.
- Mr Ryan said the €28m funding was to help upgrade and refurbish buildings and facilities used by young people.
- More example sentences
- St Malachy's Church, Kilcoo, reopened on Sunday, April 17, at 3pm, after extensive renovations and refurbishments.
- Renovations and refurbishments were carried out at Killadooley National School during the year and were completed at the end of October.
- There were joint winners of the Manchester Phoenix Award for restoration and refurbishment.