Definition of regenerative in English:
Tending to or characterized by regeneration: natural regenerative processes
More example sentences
- It's a huge step forward for us and opens the possibility of systematic molecular studies to find the genetic cause of regenerative processes in animals.
- Clinical studies show a continuing regenerative process producing sustainable improvements for up to a year following treatment.
- The more they emulated regenerative processes they saw in nature, the longer time they allowed for restoration.
- Example sentences
- Laser pulses of 100 fs full-width at half-maximum at 790 nm, 800 mW power, and 1 kHz repetition rate were generated from a regeneratively amplified Ti-S system (Clark-MXR, Dexter, MI).
- The excitation source used was an argon-ion laser-pumped, regeneratively amplified Ti-sapphire laser (REGA 9000, Coherent Inc., Santa Clara, CA) operating at 250 kHz repetition rate.
- The team's setup included a 20 - Hz regeneratively amplified Ti: Sapphire laser with a center wavelength of 800 nm and a pulse duration of 120 fs connected to a microscope's optical port.
Definition of regenerative in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan