- A person who registers.More example sentences
- There is indication that Democrats are registering more new voters than Republicans, but there's also been a long-time trend that first time registrants for some reason don't go to the polls in any great numbers.
- Meanwhile, Ms Hood ruled that voter registrations would be deemed incomplete if registrants forgot to check off the box affirming their citizenship, even though they affirm their citizenship elsewhere on the form.
- Representatives of Verizon said the response to the competition, open to the first 500 registrants logging online, was so overwhelming that they closed the entries on day one itself.
More definitions of registrantDefinition of registrant in:
- The British & World English dictionary