- The amount of water vapor present in air expressed as a percentage of the amount needed for saturation at the same temperature.More example sentences
- Measuring the resulting dew point temperature confirmed a relative humidity higher than 30 percent.
- Weather conditions that favor fungal growth are an average daily temperature below 85°F and relative humidities above 90 percent.
- Average relative humidity is around 15 per cent (well below comfort zone levels) and minor earthquakes are common.
More definitions of relative humidityDefinition of relative humidity in:
- The British & World English dictionary