Excessive religious zeal.
More example sentences
- It promotes law and order, ideas of nationalism, religionism, and authority.
- The question is - and this gets to an area of religion, and I'm not much for single-issue religionism, or that sort of thing, or the kind of stuff we have too much of in the United States.
- This commitment to radical religionism leads to terrible public policy.
- More example sentences
- The fact is, not only atheists, but even religionists have almost universally accepted socialism and interventionism.
- Politicians historically have tried to use religion, and religionists have tried to use politics.
- This is rather too difficult for most religionists, who are convinced of the power of prayer.
Definition of religionism in:
- The British & World English dictionary