Definition of relocate in English:
Move to a new place and establish one’s home or business there: if you are relocating here from another state [with object]: distribution staff will be relocated to Holland
More example sentences
- That said, the band will be making its big move when they relocate to Toronto for the summer.
- Just because major businesses have relocated to Sandton does not mean that the inner city no longer exists.
- If we don't, companies hardest hit by the downturn may go out of business or relocate out of Singapore.
pull up stakes (and go)
- Example sentences
- All this interest could convert into high-profile relocations and create many new jobs.
- She said the relocation coincided with other changes in the company.
- Business relocations can transfer critical human capital and other forms of wealth from one location to another.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.