Definition of reman in English:
verb (remans, remanning, remanned)[with object]
1Equip again or with new personnel.
- After the unit's deployability window closes, the unit would stand down for remanning and retraining.
- Look at other equipment they have refurbished or remanned.
- There they re-equip and reman while executing all individual predeployment training requirements, attaining readiness as quickly as possible.
2 literary Make (someone) manly or courageous again.
- And there's that whole concept of a lack of masculinity, a lack of manhood, you know, a lessening of self because of the occupation that turns particularly men towards remanning themselves.
Definition of reman in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.