- 1A thing that causes someone to remember something: the watchtower is a reminder of the days when an enemy might appear at any momentMore example sentences
- The walls remain, a purposeful reminder of the waste of war, and the roofless interior become a sort of peace park for contemplation.
- But those who had fought in it needed no reminders to remember.
- They probably served as visual reminders of wartime experiences - either as private memories or collective talking points for survivors.
- 1.1A message or communication designed to ensure that someone remembers something.More example sentences
- We believe that text message or email reminders of this kind will help to reduce many of the problems associated with clinic attendance and chronic disease management.
- All with email addresses (two candidates in BC did not have known email addresses) were invited to participate, and all were given plenty of time and three email reminders.
- Email reminders (automated, two way) can encourage adherence, remind, educate, and solicit responses about side effects and self reported adherence to medication.