verb (remodels, remodeling, remodeled ; British remodels, remodelling, remodelled)[with object]
- 1Change the structure or form of (something, especially a building, policy, or procedure): the station was remodeled and enlarged in 1927More example sentences
- Has the building been recently remodeled or has building use changed?
- They build another floor on top and sell the apartments but they also have to remodel the building, fix the lifts and the general upkeep of their homes.
- With great determination and energy she led the fundraising to buy and remodel the buildings as the Pier Arts Centre.
- 1.1Fashion or shape (a figure or object) again or differently: she remodeled the head with careful fingersMore example sentences
- Grover reconstructs, remodels and redesigns leather into a guilt-free luxury, giving the three R's (reduce, reuse, recycle) an entirely new meaning.
More definitions of remodelDefinition of remodel in:
- The British & World English dictionary