Change the way in which (something) is organized: we have to reorganize the entire workload [no object]: the company reorganized into fewer key areas
More example sentences
- In the Ministry of Finance we have implemented a document management system and reorganized the central archive.
- Lee recognized the inherent weakness of this system and began to reorganize the artillery arm.
- I admit to trying one or two of those approaches, but nothing worked for me until I discovered the miraculous effect of organizing and reorganizing my work space.
restructure, change, alter, adjust, transform, shake up, rationalize, rearrange, reshape, overhaul
informal clean house
- Example sentences
- Twenty-four hours later, Rumsfeld surveyed the fate decreed by other reorganisers for his bureaucrats.
- As reorganiser of the papal archives and refurbisher of inscriptions on martyrs' tombs, Damasus earned the undying gratitude of historians.
- He calls Gores Technology a shrewd buyer and an able reorganizer.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.