1Pack (a suitcase or bag) again.
- He had brought all of Claire's things, having had to repack some of them.
- She ran upstairs, repacked her suitcase.
- The security guards were satisfied and told me to repack everything.
1.1Pack (objects) differently in a container.
- I revisited the box during the garage renovation, got rid of the old outmoded food, repacked the essentials.
- The remaining specimens were repacked in flats, with the best flats being sold for $25 each.
- The easiest way to store them this way is to repack your bottles in the type of wooden cases they were originally shipped in.
Definition of repack in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.