1Pack (a suitcase or bag) again.
- He had brought all of Claire's things, having had to repack some of them.
- She ran upstairs, repacked her suitcase.
- The security guards were satisfied and told me to repack everything.
1.1Pack (objects) differently in a container.
- I revisited the box during the garage renovation, got rid of the old outmoded food, repacked the essentials.
- The remaining specimens were repacked in flats, with the best flats being sold for $25 each.
- The easiest way to store them this way is to repack your bottles in the type of wooden cases they were originally shipped in.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of repack in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.