(Especially of an injury or loss) possible to rectify or repair.
- The pilot for CAV-XML offered actual flow days computed on each depot-level reparable being repaired, from the day it was received at the contractor to the day it was shipped.
- The time it takes a depot or contractor to repair and return a reparable item to serviceable condition is rather long.
- Examples are all too common in which relatively inexpensive consumable parts hold up the repair of an expensive reparable part.
- Example sentences
- The rating system examines design, reparability and theft resistance.
- Improving the reparability of a computer may require additional resources (and thus increase the environmental impact).
- MEPs called on the Commission to propose an update to the eco-design directive to include non-energy related products and to demand better durability, recyclability and reparability of goods.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.