Definition of reparable in English:
(Especially of an injury or loss) possible to rectify or repair.
- The pilot for CAV-XML offered actual flow days computed on each depot-level reparable being repaired, from the day it was received at the contractor to the day it was shipped.
- The time it takes a depot or contractor to repair and return a reparable item to serviceable condition is rather long.
- Examples are all too common in which relatively inexpensive consumable parts hold up the repair of an expensive reparable part.
- Example sentences
- The reliability and reparability of the electrical devices are crucial questions.
- The reparability of cars has improved.
- MEPs called on the Commission to propose an update to the eco-design directive to include non-energy related products and to demand better durability, recyclability and reparability of goods.