Definition of reparable in English:
(Especially of an injury or loss) possible to rectify or repair.
- The pilot for CAV-XML offered actual flow days computed on each depot-level reparable being repaired, from the day it was received at the contractor to the day it was shipped.
- The time it takes a depot or contractor to repair and return a reparable item to serviceable condition is rather long.
- Examples are all too common in which relatively inexpensive consumable parts hold up the repair of an expensive reparable part.
- Example sentences
- The reliability and reparability of the electrical devices are crucial questions.
- The reparability of cars has improved.
- MEPs called on the Commission to propose an update to the eco-design directive to include non-energy related products and to demand better durability, recyclability and reparability of goods.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan