- Treatment aimed at making up a deficit of a substance normally present in the body.More example sentences
- Hormone replacement therapy has been the conventional medical treatment recommended to help ease menopausal symptoms and to potentially decrease the risk of age-related diseases.
- ‘We have shown that leptin replacement therapy is an effective treatment for patients with lipodystrophies,’ he said.
- Hormone replacement therapy also guards against these uncomfortable attacks of heat and perspiration.
More definitions of replacement therapyDefinition of replacement therapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary