- An enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of a complementary RNA molecule using an RNA template.More example sentences
- Q-beta replicase based gene amplification: This approach involves production of RNA in the amplification reaction using QB replicase as the enzyme and reaction at fixed temperature.
- The estimate is based on a large mutational target, the 804-base TMV MP gene that encodes the viral movement protein, which is a cognate sequence for the viral replicase.
- As a replicase, Pol is highly sensitive to template defects and misinserts nucleotides only extremely rarely.
More definitions of replicaseDefinition of replicase in:
- The British & World English dictionary