1The reporting of news, for the press and the broadcast media: extensive reportage of elections
More example sentences
- It is impossible not to be reminded of the frenzied media reportage that has become the mainstay of American television news coverage.
- Either a journalist withers on the vine when they take a job like this or they become a corporate PR person following their bland, risk-averse PR orders i.e. a million miles away from the freedom of news desk reportage.
- Talk, in the form of reportage of ‘breaking news,’ including eyewitness reports and rumors, is the frontline mediator of the event itself.
1.1Factual presentation in a book or other text, especially when this adopts a journalistic style.
- I felt that at some point in this career as a reporter, a reporter ought to have written a book of reportage.
- Anecdote dominates many chapters, with unreflective reportage frequently doing duty for examination.
- Though reportage, Hamlet's words are hard upon the action's heels.
Words that rhyme with reportagebarge, charge, enlarge, large, marge, raj, sarge, sparge, Swaraj, taj, undercharge
Definition of reportage in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.