- Put a different price on (a product or commodity).More example sentences
- The changes will increase the independence of the Cendant board and its key committees, and force the company to seek shareholder approval to reprice the stock options of corporate managers.
- Banking deregulation, for example, did cause banks to rethink, retarget, and reprice products.
- They found that decisions to reprice a CEO's stock options were strongly affected by both the CEO's power within his company and by the concentration of stock ownership.
More definitions of repriceDefinition of reprice in:
- The British & World English dictionary