noun[treated as singular]
- Reprography.More example sentences
- If you are familiar with print reprographics, you will know that you get much better results if you scan a film transparency than if you scan a ‘flat art’ image.
- Research indicates that outsourcing office services such as reprographics, reception and mailroom are worth more than 526m a year in Scotland and northern England alone.
- She said: ‘In New York somewhere in the order of 35 of the top 45 law firms outsource one or all of their office support functions such as mailroom operations or reprographics and publishing.’
More definitions of reprographicsDefinition of reprographics in:
- The British & World English dictionary