- 1Relating to or characteristic of reptiles: the reptilian ancestors of mammalsMore example sentences
- Dehydration can cause serious health problems in any reptilian species.
- Let us consider first the simpler explanation of a series of morphological evolutionary changes in the evolution of avian feathers from reptilian scales.
- At the time, paleontologists were stuck in a reptilian perspective on dinosaurs.
- 2(Of a person) deeply disliked and despised; repulsive: a reptilian villain with no redeeming featuresMore example sentences
- Mr. Chen laughed in his quiet, reptilian way.
- He can feel Martin out there waiting his time with the cold reptilian patience of the perfect agent.
- Her blue eyes, entirely void of make up, gave her face a strange, reptilian look.