Definition of repurchase in English:
Buy (something) back.
- The client sold the stock Dec.10 for $25 and repurchased identical shares in the open market within 30 days for $25.
- In January 2001, Peterman repurchased the rights to his trademark and mailing list.
- It later repurchased the securities, and in doing so, tried to classify the sale and repurchase as a simple repurchase.
nounBack to top
The action of buying something back.
- This means that only affective commitment was a full mediator of the brand satisfaction repurchase intentions relationship for this retail service brand.
- The study found that, in two retail service brand settings, the two components of commitment fully mediate the relationship between brand satisfaction and both repurchase intentions and advocacy intentions.
- Although the evidence is mixed, some prior research has shown that liquidity is associated with repurchase plan adoption.
- Example sentences
- Herman Miller has been a serial share repurchaser for many years now.
- This partition allows us to explore differences between single and multiple repurchasers.
Definition of repurchase in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan