Buy (something) back.
- The client sold the stock Dec.10 for $25 and repurchased identical shares in the open market within 30 days for $25.
- In January 2001, Peterman repurchased the rights to his trademark and mailing list.
- It later repurchased the securities, and in doing so, tried to classify the sale and repurchase as a simple repurchase.
The action of buying something back.
- This means that only affective commitment was a full mediator of the brand satisfaction repurchase intentions relationship for this retail service brand.
- The study found that, in two retail service brand settings, the two components of commitment fully mediate the relationship between brand satisfaction and both repurchase intentions and advocacy intentions.
- Although the evidence is mixed, some prior research has shown that liquidity is associated with repurchase plan adoption.
- Example sentences
- Herman Miller has been a serial share repurchaser for many years now.
- This partition allows us to explore differences between single and multiple repurchasers.
Definition of repurchase in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.