- Adapt for use in a different purpose: they’ve taken a product that was originally designed for a CD-ROM and repurposed it for the Microsoft NetworkMore example sentences
- But the drag persists on the hardware side, where we're still repurposing Windows laptops for Linux.
- In this story we're going to analyze and compare several different types of thin media clients, plus we'll compare them to repurposing an old laptop or desktop.
- Is Google right to take in this information and repurpose it through Google News?
More definitions of repurposeDefinition of repurpose in:
- The British & World English dictionary