- 1A thing that is needed or wanted: choose the type of window that suits your requirements bestMore example sentences
- I was told the adviser could arrange attractive mortgage deals that would suit my requirements, whatever they might be.
- My first home was a modest two bedroom terrace house, which suited my requirement early in my working career.
- But aviation sources believe Walsh is remodelling the low-cost strategy to suit Aer Lingus's requirements.
- 1.1A thing that is compulsory; a necessary condition: applicants must satisfy the normal entry requirementsMore example sentences
- Further, the stringent collateral requirements demanded as conditions for obtaining loans conspire to make this problem even worse.
- Aspiring CTP holders must meet the entry requirements before being allowed to register for the programme.
- On the other side, many national central banks, like the Bundesbank, considered the minimum reserve requirements a necessary instrument.